Monday, September 13, 2004
This marks a new chapter in the blogging of this site.... NO MORE childish thoughts.... NO MORE stupid regrets.... I am intelligent... I was born intelligent... ok ok stop being a narcissus phir...but hey at least I feel better..It's hat I chose not to study for my A's..but I got thru...I passed every single freakin paper....well that was in 1999 but anyways... Its the new me...No more fantasies of becoming a rap star or a rock star...No more wanting to be in the limelight... Doing things for the love....

U all understand?..Do you? Huh?Huh?huh?

Well...understand me or not...I have made a new resolution..It may not be New Years day but a new resolution is at hand... The council in my brain has come up with new policies to make this messed up empire, 'My SELF', a well-ruled empire. Hahaha. To much Magic The Gathering........

U all still Dun understand?

Nevermind...

I need a new job... crappy as can be...I need one that allows me to manage... I know I can pull it off WELL as a manager. Call it ego...or confidence..well...I know I can do it.. Maybe its for my self satisfaction... Maybe ..maybe...God help me....

Made a new friend in Samantha...Joanne's friend....Cute lookin girl... She's got this happy aura sorrounding her...Lookin at her I practically see a yellow smily face..Duno why..maybe I was riding in the third and fourth dimension at that time if you know what i mean...hehehe...

Lyrics of a song that has made a great impact since I was a kid....

Soldier of fortune
Deep Purple
(Blackmore/Coverdale)

I have often told you stories
About the way
I lived the life of a drifter
Waiting for the day
When I'd take your hand
And sing you songs
Then maybe you would say
Come lay with me love me
And I would surely stay

But I feel I'm growing older
And the songs that I have sung
Echo in the distance
Like the soundOf a windmill goin' 'round
I guess I'll always be...
A soldier of fortune

Many times I've been a traveller
I looked for something new
In days of oldWhen nights were cold
I wandered without you
But those days I thougt my eyes
Had seen you standing near
Though blindness is confusing
It shows that you're not here

Now I feel I'm growing older
And the songs that I have sung
Echo in the distance
Like the soundOf a windmill goin' 'round
I guess I'll always be...A soldier of fortune

Yes, I can hear the soundOf a windmill goin' 'round
I guess I'll always beA soldier of fortune