Well Well Well....been a few days oredi huh.......A week b4 O-Four... haizzz another gig..... another day of Bustin rhymes...we'll be doin that new song Ikon Cinta and Gerek!....Today gotta go do some IMPORTANT stuff.... was watching some b-boying vidz..miss da good old bboy days when I was Breakforce's Popper/Locker....Not many people new the art of popping and locking and that time..and nowadays the so called HIPHOPPERS who listen to commercial shit and the onluy typpe of dance they noe is the C-walk.........they actually diss that type of dance...well I know it will sound funny...A fat ass MoFo like me dancing....well hey...proud to say this...I WAS GOOD!
I wonder if people who are in the hiphop scene know about the damn history of this hiphop shit... i.e. WHO were the pioneers of hiphop... ? well... i guess if u were to ask newbies nowadays on who their hiphop heroes are...most prolly they'll say 50 or...eminem or Mystikal or sumthin...well.. who am I to say anythin huh...my hiphop hero has always been bambataa.....ok for those who dunno who the fuck this MoFo is.... well.... check him out... Bambata.... Kool Herc....Kurtis Blow...RUN DMC etc..these are MY heroes of hiphop...
....the 2 turntables and a Microphone....
@@@@@FoOd 4 ThOuGht@@@@@
I wonder if people who are in the hiphop scene know about the damn history of this hiphop shit... i.e. WHO were the pioneers of hiphop... ? well... i guess if u were to ask newbies nowadays on who their hiphop heroes are...most prolly they'll say 50 or...eminem or Mystikal or sumthin...well.. who am I to say anythin huh...my hiphop hero has always been bambataa.....ok for those who dunno who the fuck this MoFo is.... well.... check him out... Bambata.... Kool Herc....Kurtis Blow...RUN DMC etc..these are MY heroes of hiphop...
....the 2 turntables and a Microphone....
@@@@@FoOd 4 ThOuGht@@@@@

<< Home