Saturday, March 20, 2004
watched Resident Evil just now....hmmm the action was good....I kinda like it until the story reached the end...Freakin Lame ass ending....kinda telling us...HEY get the game.....!!!! Got some stuff to do tomorrow...STUDY...do my project...BLABLABLA hmmm i got sumthin to share with whoever actually cares to read this blog of mine...well check this out:

JEREMY ( PEARL JAM )

At home, drawing pictures of mountain tops, with him on top
Lemon yellow sun, arms raised in a V
The dead lay in pools of maroon below

Daddy didn't give attention
To the fact that mommy didn't care
King Jeremy the wicked, oh, ruled his world
Jeremy spoke in class today (2x)

Clearly I remember pickin' on the boy
Seemed a harmless little fuck
But we unleashed a lion
Gnashed his teeth and bit the recess lady's breast
How could I forget?
And he hit me with a surprise left
My jaw left hurtin', ooh, dropped wide open
Just like the day, oh, like the day I heard

Daddy didn't give affection
And the boy was something mommy wouldn't wear
King Jeremy the wicked, ruled his world

Jeremy spoke in class today
Try to forget this...try to forget this...
Try to erase this...try to erase this...
From the blackboard...

Jeremy spoke in class today
Jeremy spoke in, spoke in
Jeremy spoke in class today
Woooooohhh...spoke in, spoke in
Woooooohhh...uh huh, uh huh...

I've loved this song when I was 12..maybe back then I liked it coz it was a big deal to have profanities in a song...in this case the f-word..hahaha but soon realized Pearl Jam make good music..and now I'm like 24!!!! its been 12 years....and I still love it..Pearl jam has always been one of my sources of inspiration in my interest in music.... This song Jeremy ..I think...depicts the story of this poor little boy living in a family where he is just being ignored and doesnt get enough love from MUm and Dad....Well...Singapore now also having this spend time wif your family thingy in line with the International Family week or is it month....well wat the heck....What i'm trying to get thru is....that...hey...parents should give a thought about their kids.. true..Singapore standard of living squeezing the life out of us but dun tell me..parents can't spend like a day or at least half a day in a week to bond with their kids... kids need parents...Parents are their source of Inspiration....Well remember...U beget what you give...So ignorant parents ..brace yourself...GOD!!!! I sound like a social worker...... Anyways peace out gotta get some shuteye.