AAArrrrrghhhh I am tired...Fatigue has gotten the betta of me... went for an interview to become a full-time tutor at a tuition centre..MONEY is damn good $$$$$$.........Bling bling..hehehe... i guess now's the time for me to make money and stuff....hopefully become a kejillionaire by 30 hmmmm...there such a thing as a kejillionaire i wonder...whats after billionaire...trillionaire?? then??? megamillionaire??? gigillionaire??? hahaha sounds like our(Pakar Irama) manager's nickname Oh well..... anyway a performance comin up for Pakar Irama peepzzzz take note.... Details are as follows....
Event: O-Four
Date: 04/04/04
Time: Dunno leh
Place: Bishan CC
Ok dats for now...I guess knowin how its gonna go.... well... anyway there might be changes and so on..... haizzzz what to do
Event: O-Four
Date: 04/04/04
Time: Dunno leh
Place: Bishan CC
Ok dats for now...I guess knowin how its gonna go.... well... anyway there might be changes and so on..... haizzzz what to do

<< Home