Tuesday, March 30, 2004
Very little people have actually heard of the band slaughter....Well they have been one of my favourites...Super powerful vocals.....thats the song you're hearing on the background...Dope huh..
Very the mat rocker.....very jiwang.....
Very simple straighforeward lyrics also....
And the following is the lyrics....kinda nice though...

I lie awake in the morning light...
No one to hold ..another sleepless night...
And its over now and u left me all so lonely
Oh I hear it calling..Oh I hear it calling...

Real lovee will somebody show me...
Real love..Isn't anyone true anymore
Real love Oh I hear it calling
Real love...where are you?

All thru my life I've been feeling down,
Searching to find,
I'm lost in that fog....
There's got to be some one..someone who understands me
Oh I hear it calling..Oh I hear it calling...

Real lovee will somebody show me...
Real love..Isn't anyone true anymore
Real love Oh I hear it calling
Real love...where are you?