Me.....am I good enuff...Am I worth it...Sometimes this kind of questions really play in my mind...But it makes me fel like a man without Iman...like a bloody atheist..like some one who dun believe in nothing...
Tuscan came into muy life changed....Life plays itself very beautifully... She was heartbroken once and I was dissappointed once too...It started out in the funniest of consequences...But I fell in love...I knew this time it wwas different...
Its been 6 mths together already....we're getting engaged....our first step...this song playing in my background states wat my feelings are right now...N wat i wanna be
Tuscan came into muy life changed....Life plays itself very beautifully... She was heartbroken once and I was dissappointed once too...It started out in the funniest of consequences...But I fell in love...I knew this time it wwas different...
Its been 6 mths together already....we're getting engaged....our first step...this song playing in my background states wat my feelings are right now...N wat i wanna be

<< Home