Hi all...its been sometime since I updated the blog...Been well except for being marooned in a hospital for some thing..... been away in saudi arabia for a month plus...Work..
If I don't work I won't have money.. If I dun have money ...I ont bother about my rap career or even worse I cant get maried to my baby love Tuscan Capri. Anyway, yeah I'm safely back. Believe it or not, I got to do my hajj also. Alhamdulilah and guys I AM GETTING ENGAGED...AND ITS GONNA BE ON MY BIRTHDAY!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!
Will post pics on my hajj thingy and some other pics..... Got to do something about my weight lah. I wanna be a thin macho sexy He-Bitch!!! hahahahaha
Anyway its good to be bloggin again.. Peace
Damai1

If I don't work I won't have money.. If I dun have money ...I ont bother about my rap career or even worse I cant get maried to my baby love Tuscan Capri. Anyway, yeah I'm safely back. Believe it or not, I got to do my hajj also. Alhamdulilah and guys I AM GETTING ENGAGED...AND ITS GONNA BE ON MY BIRTHDAY!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!
Will post pics on my hajj thingy and some other pics..... Got to do something about my weight lah. I wanna be a thin macho sexy He-Bitch!!! hahahahaha
Anyway its good to be bloggin again.. Peace
Damai1
KENANGAN MANIS ANGKATAN DIKIR SEKOLAH LAMA
JUARA Pertandingan Dikir Barat di Balai Rakyat Geylang Serai

Dari kiri: Aku, P-Eye dan Sakthy
Anugerah yang kita kecapi:
Paluan terbaik
Tok Juara terbaik(P-Eye)
Karut Terbaik(Sakthy)

<< Home