Tuesday, September 20, 2005

I have to say...confession........

I AM SOOOOOOoOOooOooOooOoOOoo in cloud 9.....
i'd like to quote from a song that i really really like....
This song u hear in the background is dedicated to someone very special
that has come into my life....

Not that I'm mushy mushy and stuff...just that the first four lines of the song means alot right now...the rest not so..but thissong really touches the heart

she has shown me wat sincerity means....
although i have been utterly shattered one point of time but i guess
now i feel over the moon...


this is for u..my princess from AMK Hospital...!!!

A song by rick price:


She's always on my mind
From the time I wake up 'til I close my eyes
She's everywhere I go
She's all I know


And though she's so far away
It just keeps gettin' stronger, every day
And even now she's gone
I'm still holding on
So tell me where do I start
'Cause it's breakin' my heart
Don't wanna let her go

CHORUS
Maybe my love will come back some day
Only heaven knows
And maybe our hearts will find a way
Only heaven knows
And all I can do is hope and pray
'Cause heaven knows