Fat JoE!!!!!!

Fat boys represent!!!!!!!
Ok. Call me whateva you want. YES!!! I admit!!! I am a Fat Joe fanatic.... I've always admired a lot of things about him. His rap style, his music, attitude and to top it all off. He has got a dope lookin wife...!!!!!! (So I think I have a chance lah) hahahaha...Like real...!! Anyway copped his latest album "All or Nothing". Actually got it about a month already lah. But its been playing on my CD player ever since... must check out "My Fofo" or betta known as the 50 Cent Diss!!! Yeah!!! I'm ok with fiddy but watda hell!!! Having a beef with Fat Joe all cause Fat Joe kinda tight with Ja Rule!!???!?! Man!! That brother's gonna get his ass kicked one day...
Ok... Check out his songs..
01 . Intro
02 . Does Anybody Know
03 . Safe 2 Say (The Incredible)
04 . So Much More
05 . My Fofo
06 . Rock Ya Body
07 . Listen Baby
08 . Get It Poppin'
09 . Temptation, Pt. 1
10 . Temptation, Pt. 2
11 . Everybody Get Up
12 . I Can Do U
13 . So Hot
14 . Lean Back [Remix]
15 . Beat Novacane
16 . Hold You Down
My favourite being track 02. Does anybody know.....
and of course So much more and My Fofo...
Anyway gotta go .......
Damai 1

<< Home